1. What is RCI Cruise Exchange?
RCI Cruise Exchange provides RCI Members with access to thousands of cruise holidays on many of the leading cruise lines. Choose from two options: Exchange 7 Deposit Trading Power (DTP) or 14 Deposit Trading Power towards the purchase of a select cruise for great savings.
2. Can I use my trading power towards a cruise holiday instead of visiting a resort?
Yes, you can exchange your Deposit Trading Power toward the purchase of a select cruise. You can choose from thousands of Cruise Exchange options when you exchange your trading power toward the purchase of a cruise. Exchange 7 or 14 DTP towards the purchase of a select cruise and save money on your cabin. Discounts will vary at time of promotion.
3. Can I take friends and/or family with me on a Cruise Holiday with RCI?
Yes you can. RCI subscribing member-only special rates extend to friends and family when you together. With just one qualifying exchange and a single exchange fee, you can purchase up to 7 additional cabins for friends and family at the RCI member-only special rate that you received on your cabin.
4. Can I book a cruise vacation without using any Trading Power?
As an RCI Member, you can purchase a cruise without the exchange of applicable trading power, paying just with Cash!
5. How to do I book a Cruise Exchange holiday with RCI?
Cruise Exchange transactions can be completed with a RCI Travel† Guide on 0845 60 86 121.†View travel terms and conditions