How do I navigate the app?
There are several ways of navigating around the RCI App:
- Hamburger menu – This refers to the three vertical lines you see at the top right of your screen. Tapping it will allow you to access any area of the app, including My Account, My Offers, My Vacation Plans, Favorites, Compare Resorts, Share Your Vacation and more. (Note that some of these options are only accessible after you sign in.)
- Home button – This is the little house in the red circle found at the top right within the hamburger menu. Tapping it at any time will bring you back to the home screen of the app.
- Back button – Just like on a web browser, tapping BACK will bring you to the previous screen. (Note: There is no BACK button on the home screen of the app.)
- Down arrow in a circle – Tapping this expands options in a list. Tapping it again will close up those options. It’s an accordion effect.
- Right arrow – This lets you access more information, whether in a list of regions, subregions, or even to see more details on a particular resort.
- Tapping – Tapping is your way to access the area of your choosing within the app. Tap anywhere and it will bring up more info or a new screen.
- Scrolling – Many pages of the app allow you to scroll up and down simply by dragging your finger.
- Swiping – Swiping left or right allows you to move through various content areas—from one chapter to the next and back again—just like in a carousel.